Nominations for 2013 ClearMark awards are closed
Winners will be announced at the awards banquet on April 16 at the National Press Club.
To plan your nomination for next year’s ClearMark award nomination period:
- Prepare the information for the nomination entry form
- Read the award rules
- Read the judging criteria
There is a fee to cover processing and handling for each entry:
- $75 for public sector and member entries,
- $130 for all entries from non-members, or
- $115 to become a Center member and submit your nomination.
How to submit a nomination for a WonderMark award
You may submit a WonderMark nomination at any time. Judging for 2013 WonderMark awards begins on January 2, 2013.
Use the online form to tell us about your nomination and send us a link (or upload a copy).
There is no fee for WonderMark nominations
Our 2013 sponsors
We would like to thank our 2013 sponsors.