National Center for Education Statistics — NAEP Tools on the Web
Original Document: Public Sector
About the Entry
The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) is the largest nationally representative assessment of what students in the United States know and can do. It is mandated by Congress and used to evaluate education in the United States. NAEP’s six online research tools contain a vast array of NAEP data and sample questions. This brochure helps users explore the tools to answer questions like:
- How well are the nation’s students performing in school?
- How well is my state doing compared to other states?
- Where can I find NAEP sample questions?
- What can a Proficient student do?
- Lisa Jacques, Hager Sharp
- Lauren Werner, Hager Sharp
- Lauren Hassani, Levine and Associates
- Steve Gorman, National Center for Education Statistics