Request for experiences with private student loans
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) wants public input about your experience with private student loans, by January 17, 2012.
They are looking for answers to questions about:
- Financing costs
- How consumers choose where to get their loan
- How much debt students have when they graduate
- How satisfied you are with your student loan.
- Read the CFPB page about this request for public input
- Read the full Federal Register notice
- Read a blog post from the CFPB that introduced the notice
How to comment
Comments are due by January 17, 2012.
You can file your comments: