Join Us for An Online Accessibility Workshop with David Berman
eAccessibility: WCAG 2.0 for Web, Office, InDesign, PDF: Easy Steps for Including Your Entire Audience.
November 15, 2017 | 1:00-4:50 ET
Who is David Berman?
David Berman is one of fewer than 100 people globally to hold CPACC certification, the World’s only certification for accessibility professionals. This certification is issued by the US-based IAAP (International Association of Accessibility Professionals). He is an author (Do Good Design) expert speaker, designer, communications strategist, and accessibility consultant.
Who will benefit from taking this workshop?
• UX/Interaction designers
• Technical writers
• Graphic designers
• Content publishers
• Plain language specialists
• Project managers
What’s the Agenda?
1. What are the challenges people face?
2. What assistive technologies close the gaps?
3. What are the standards? Demystifying acronyms…
4. How do professionals comply with every success criteria, without tradeoffs?
5. What are the testing tools to confirm you’re meeting or exceeding the standards?
6. What else should you consider?
What Will You Learn?
David Berman will convince you why universal design is important for everybody: to broaden your audience, to comply with the law, to drive down costs, or simply to be socially responsible. He will also provide in-depth familiarity with W3C WCAG 2.0 success criteria and Section 504/508 Principles. These guidelines will help your documents and Web presence.
When you register, use these codes:
CPL Members: CPLMEMBER $150
CPL Government Non-Members: CPLGOV $175
CPL Non-Members: CPLROCKS $200