Project Name or Description: Integrated Media Communications
Company Name: Center for Plain Language
Contact: Amy Hasselkus
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Center for Plain Language, a 501(c)3 organization, champions those who use plain language, trains those who should use plain language, and urges people to demand plain language in all the information they receive, read, and use. Our two main programs are the ClearMark Awards and the Federal Report Card.
For more information, visit: centerforplainlanguage.org.
Project Goals and Scope of Services
We’re looking for an integrated media strategist who can help spread the word about our work. You should be familiar with the traditional tools of public relations and be aware of their limitations. You should know how to keep us top of mind with our community while helping us broaden our reach. We’d like to see proposals from communicators who can seamlessly connect to our audience via email, social and press.
The scope of the project is for a year-round communicator and strategic planner who will help us execute during the peak seasons of our programs (April-May, September-October)
The selected firm will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive and cost-effective marketing plan.
Tasks may include:
- Lead generation campaign
- Press releases and media briefs
- Social and paid media communications strategies
- Production of creative material including collateral and direct mail
- Online marketing campaign
- Website enhancement
- General account management
- Other communications and/or marketing-related assistance as required
Tasks will not include:
- Social media management
- Website development and authoring
Deadline and Selection
Questions from vendors are welcome at any time in the process.
Proposals are due by Feb. 8. Finalists will be notified by March 1.
Elements of Proposal
A submission should include the following elements:
- Description of your company that includes a general overview, names, and credentials of your team.
- A one-page narrative outlining the firm’s strengths and distinguishing skills or capabilities. Please include why working on behalf of the Center would appeal to you and/or your work.
- A representative selection of content created for current and past clients.
The successful company will:
- Have been operating continuously as a marketing agency for a minimum of 24 months.
- The education, experience, knowledge, skills, and qualifications of the firm and the individuals who will be available to provide these services.
- The competitive cost of services.
- A working knowledge of plain language
- The expertise of the firm in working with similar customers.
Current budget for this work is $10,000 per year.
Learn more at https://centerforplainlanguage.org/.